ProductinfosSupplies Technical specifications
The high-performance subwoofers of compact size with integrated 2.1 active modules are suitable for a wide range of applications.
They are the basis for setting up a small or medium-sized compact PA system without the need for transporting additional amplifier systems. The microphone and line inputs can be mixed and the crossover frequency of the subwoofer to the passive satellite speakers can be adjusted over a wide range. The mixed signal can then be passed on to further systems via stereo pre out.
Active 2.1 PA subwoofer, 800 W
- Active bass-reflex subwoofer system with wooden cabinet
- Integrated 2.1 active module
- Power rating: SUB: 500 W, SAT: 2 x 150 W
- 38 cm (15") bass speaker of high power capability and long excursion
- Stereo line input and mic input with gain control
- Adjustable crossover frequency: 80-250 Hz
- 2-way tone control for bass and treble, balance
- Integrated limiter, clipping indication
- High-quality workmanship, incorporated carrying handles
- Metal front grille, stand sleeve, rubber feet
"With the PAB-308/SW and the PSUB-15AKA, IMG Stage Line provides PA systems which, despite their small size, are capable of very high volume levels. The PAB-308/SW allows for a good intelligibility whenever speech is reproduced. You were able to understand every word sung by the vocalist, even without any help from the equalizer."
Technical specifications PSUB-15AKA
|Frequency range||30-250 Hz (sub)|
|Power rating||500 W (SUB), 2 x 150 W (SAT)|
|Max. power||1,200 W|
|S/N ratio||> 74 dB|
|Input signal||880 mV-7 V (line)
30 mV (mic)
|Bass speaker||38 cm (15") bass speaker|
|Number of speakers||1 x 38 cm (15") bass speaker|
|Speaker size||38 cm (15")|
|Max. rated SPL||124 dB|
|Mounting facility||stand sleeve|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz/1,870 VA|
|Inputs||XLR L/R, bal.
RCA L/R, unbal.
6.3 mm jack, unbal.
NEUTRIK SPEAKON L/R (sat > 150 Hz)
Contact & Information