SOUNDCHECK 04/2010Supplies Technical specifications
A High-Power Active Subwoofer for Every Occasion.
The PSUB-18L with a 46 cm bass speaker and a power amplifier 400 WRMS completes every high-quality PA system with its outstanding efficiency and an extra powerful reproduction of low fundamental resonance. It is, for example, a perfect subwoofer addition for the L-RAY systems from IMG STAGELINE!
Professional active subwoofer system, 400 W
- Professional subwoofer of high power capability
- Band-pass cabinet with black textured coating
- Double ventilation
- 46 cm (18") bass speaker of long excursion
- High-power amplifier section with integrated limiter
- Fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz), gain control and variable active low-pass filter
- Phase reversal switch as well as various protective circuits
- Lateral carrying handles
- Stand sleeve at the top
- Extra powerful sound with a good low limit frequency
- Excellent efficiency
"Subwoofer of neat workmanship, the output power measured in the laboratory even exceeds the indicated 400 W (measured: 492 W)."
"The speaker system provides a really mature sound. This subwoofer is able to clearly increase the volume with increasing high-cut. That's how bass frequencies must be reproduced."
Technical specifications PSUB-18L
|Frequency range||35-150 Hz|
|Rated power||400 W|
|Max. power||800 W|
|Input signal||300 mV/20 kΩ (bal. line in)|
|Bass speaker||46 cm (18") bass speaker|
|Number of speakers||1|
|Speaker size||46 cm (18")|
|Max. rated SPL||125 dB|
|Housing material||birch plywood/MDF|
|Mounting device||stand sleeve|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz/1,000 VA|
par. output: XLR
Contact & Information