There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!Supplies Technical specifications
Multifrequency receiver unit,
with UHF PLL technology.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) in 10 groups with 100 frequencies each
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls
- LCD for indicating group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level and AF audio level
- Additional LED level display for indicating audio level
- XLR output and 6.3 mm output
- 8 V supply voltage for active antennas or antenna amplifier (e.g. TXS-875B) is available
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!
Technical specifications TXS-606
|Carrier frequency range||672.000-696.975 MHz|
|Audio frequency range||30-18,000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||100 dB|
|RF S/N ratio||105 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Audio signal receiver||
350 mV/600 Ω (jack)
25 mV/600 Ω (XLR, bal.)
|Power supply receiver||
plug-in power supply
|Width receiver||212 mm|
|Height receiver||45 mm|
|Depth receiver||180 mm|
|Weight receiver||930 g|
1 x XLR, bal.,
1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
Contact & Information