- 100 selectable UHF frequencies (667.000-691.750 MHz)
- SYNC function for transmitting the selected frequency to pocket transmitters TXS-707HSE, TXS-707LT or hand-held microphone TXS-707HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls
- Pilot tone squelch
- Lock function
- LCD for indicating channel, frequency, RF receiving signal, AF audio level, diversity and squelch settings
- Antenna terminals provide relay voltage for optional antenna booster, e.g. TXS-875B
- XLR output, bal.
- 6.3 mm jack output, unbal.
- 8 V supply voltage for active antennas or antenna amplifier (e.g. TXS-875B) is available
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation with supplied mounting brackets
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Technical specifications TXS-707
|Carrier frequency range||667.000-691.750 MHz|
|Audio frequency range||80-18,000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||100 dB|
|RF S/N ratio||105 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Audio signal receiver||
100 mV/600 Ω (jack)
20-30 mV/600 Ω (XLR, bal.)
|Power supply receiver||
plug-in power supply
|Width receiver||210 mm|
|Height receiver||50 mm|
|Depth receiver||215 mm|
|Weight receiver||970 g|
1 x XLR, bal.,
1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.