There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!Supplies Technical specifications
2-channel multifrequency receiver unit,
with UHF PLL technology.
- Switching diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- 2 channels can be used simultaneously
- 16 selectable UHF frequencies for each channel (518-542 MHz)
- Pilot tone squelch and noise squelch
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- Selectable lock mode
- LCD for indicating channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level and AF audio level
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- Supplies operating voltage to TXS-875B
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation possible with supplied mounting brackets
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!
Technical specifications TXS-895
|Carrier frequency range||518-542 MHz|
|Audio frequency range||40-18,000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||> 105 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Audio signal receiver||
500 mV/1 kΩ (jack)
150 mV/150 Ω (XLR, bal.)
|Power supply receiver||via encl. power supply|
|Width receiver||420 mm|
|Height receiver||55 mm|
|Depth receiver||230 mm|
|Weight receiver||2.100 kg|
2 x XLR, bal.,
1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
Contact & Information