There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!Supplies Technical specifications
Multifrequency microphone system,
with UHF PLL technology.
- 1 hand-held microphone transmitter, 1 receiver, 1 plug-in power supply
- True diversity system
- 100 selectable UHF channels (672.000-696.975 MHz)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to the hand-held microphone via infrared signal
- Volume and squelch controls
- Transmitting power can be switched at the hand-held microphone (high/low)
- Indication for channel, antenna A/B, ACT status and AF audio level (receiver), channel and battery status (hand-held microphone)
- Robust metal housing (receiver)
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section “IMPORTANT INFORMATION”!
Technical specifications TXS-616SET
|Description||wireless microphone system|
|Carrier frequency range||672-697 MHz|
|Audio frequency range||50-18,000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||120 dB|
|RF S/N ratio||105 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Transmitting power||< 25 mW/2.5 mW (EIRP)|
|Operating range||≈ 50 m|
|Power supply transmitter||2 x 1.5 V batt. AA size|
|Width transmitter||52 mm|
|Height transmitter||52 mm|
|Depth transmitter||275 mm|
|Weight transmitter||235 g|
|Audio signal receiver||
350 mV/10 kΩ (jack)
25 mV/10 kΩ (XLR, bal.)
|Power supply receiver||via encl. plug-in power supply|
|Width receiver||152 mm|
|Height receiver||38 mm|
|Depth receiver||120 mm|
|Weight receiver||482 g|
1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
1 x XLR, bal.
Contact & Information