There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!Supplies Technical specifications
2-channel multifrequency receiver unit,
with UHF PLL technology.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 frequencies each)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606HSE/2, tie clip microphone transmitter TXS-606LT/2, desktop microphone transmitter TXS-606DT/2 or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT/2 via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- Each channel with LCD for indicating group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED level display for indicating audio level
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- 8 V supply voltage for active antennas or antenna amplifier (e.g. TXS-875B) is available
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RU
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section “IMPORTANT INFORMATION”!
Technical specifications TXS-626
|Carrier frequency range||672.000-696.975 MHz|
|Audio frequency range||30-18,000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||100 dB|
|RF S/N ratio||105 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Audio signal receiver||
350 mV/600 Ω (jack)
25 mV/600 Ω (XLR, bal.)
|Power supply receiver||
plug-in power supply
|Width receiver||482 mm|
|Height receiver||45 mm|
|Depth receiver||195 mm|
|Weight receiver||1.8 kg|
2 x XLR, bal.,
1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
Contact & Information