Licence-free in the EU.Supplies Technical specifications
Multifrequency receiver unit,
with UHF PLL technology.
- 15 selectable UHF frequencies (863-865 MHz)
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Pilot tone squelch, noise mute
- Selectable lock mode
- LCD for indicating frequency, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level, battery status of the transmitter
- XLR output and 6.3 mm output
- Supplied with power supply
- Supplies operating voltage to TXS-875B
Licence-free in the EU.
Improved reception qualities due to TXS-81ANT.
“Impressive transmission path for vocals ... provides a reliable performance for speech and vocals at an attractive price. To find out more regarding the sound and its truly magnificant performance, have a look at the review on delamar.de”
“Equipped for strenuous on-the-road applications. In this price class, both the optional replacement head with condenser cartridge and the LCD at the hand-held transmitter are rather the exception. It is great that the sensitivity of the microphone can be adjusted in four steps.”
Technical specifications TXS-871
|Carrier frequency range||863-865 MHz|
|Audio frequency range||40-18,000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||> 105 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Audio signal receiver||
900 mV/1 kΩ (jack)
150 mV/150 Ω (XLR, bal.)
|Power supply receiver||via encl. power supply|
|Width receiver||211 mm|
|Height receiver||40 mm|
|Depth receiver||130 mm|
|Weight receiver||1.1 kg|
1 x XLR, bal.,
1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
Contact & Information